Figas no Jornal de Notícias

Figas no Jornal de Notícias
Aquando da entrevista ao JN nos seus 120 anos.

Poder

Pensamento do Conde:
O poder não reside em quem pensa que manda mas sim em quem desobedece.

terça-feira, 8 de março de 2011

My land

My Land

My land,
leaned over the river,
Mirror of beauty
That reflects the gold
And silver arts,
And the forests shades,
And the spirit of people
Working land;
Experts in fine handicrafts,
Hearts and souls shaking hands!

Its river,
With curves like filigree,
Roots of Port Wine,
Under a Dom of shines!
My land is a treasure!

Its river a wonder,
Not far,
Come to visit my land,
Come to Gondomar.

Let your dreams to fly.
When you say goodbye
Perhaps regrets stay in your heart,
Then, the solution is: Come back.
Come to my land,
Leaned over the river;
Of beauty a fever!
…………xxxxxxx…………….
Author: Silvino Taveira Machado Figueiredo
(o figas de saint pierre de lá-buraque)
Gondomar

Sem comentários: